Sunday 21 March 2010

Garden Party.






Office Mule Clogs.                          
On my unplanned shopping trip last Saturday I wandered into H&M without much of an agenda, but then the new Garden Collection caught my eye. I've been awaiting its arrival since Christmas and most of the pieces are pretty great. Unfortunately they didn't have the beautiful red, ruched, strapless dress I was really after but I did invest in a pair flowing, floral print shorts (for £14.99) which, until it warms up I'm going to pair with black tights and my new £15 Office clogs and then bare legs in the summer and on holiday(!). I also picked up an Organic Cotton fifties style headband and two pairs of sunglasses. I have a bit of a sunglasses obsession; I think I have about 20 pairs. I'm always on the look out for the perfect pair that I will wear forever but as yet I've not found them. These do come pretty close though. They have a sort of 1940's style with a modern twist. For that reason I felt it necessary to buy both a black and tortoise shell pair.



         
 H&M Collection Shorts (Mine are strangely button-less)



I also added to my vintage bottle collection this week with this cute little deer Avon bottle. Avon ones are always the best looking but the worst smelling. They used to make really crazy ones, like dogs smoking pipes and china, perriot clowns. Perfume bottles now are so boring in comparison. Or maybe I just like tat? I'm not really sure.
  Also pictured is the book the chatty train man donated to me and the Garden collection headband.





  
The H&M Garden Collection dress I'm really after.    Christopher Kane inspired Topshop Dress I've bought. 

The master photographer returns next week so outfit posts will recommence. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment