Tuesday 12 January 2010

Snow too deep for red pumps.



It has snowed a lot here over the last week or so, and while its been super cold its also been beautiful. There is something about snow that brings out the child in people, its magical watching full grown men and women speed down a field on a childs body board followed by thier young child shouting for them to go faster. Its also a fantastic opportunity to take some photos in a fur hat and very innapropiate shoes. I had failed to take any other suitable shoes with me to Thom's. Typical.

I am actually wearing white tights in these shots, its not my bare legs but I'm pretty sure if I had of been sans tights my legs would of been a very similar colour.
Hat:
Vintage (Charity Shop)
Coat:
Vintage: The Real McCoy
Dress: All Saints
Shoes: Topshop
Brooch: River Island


No comments:

Post a Comment